We are looking for a business analyst who will work with pre-sale activity with potential customers. That means tight cooperation with our Sales and Engagement Managers. In the future, there will be a possibility to coordinate projects from pre-sale.
This is an entry-level position in our growing business team. You will be responsible for researching and developing new sales opportunities and establishing the first contact with prospective customers.
- 1+ years of experience in business analysis;
- Experience in writing technical documentation;
- Understanding the principles of creating UI and web solutions;
- Experience in collecting, analyzing and determining requirements;
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken);
- Excellent communication skills.
As a plus
- Experience with UML;
- Estimating skill;
- Experience in pre-sales;
- Experience in creating dynamic prototypes.
- A clear compensation scheme;
- Access to modern tools and sales methods;
- Pro-sales company culture;
- Respect and support;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Comprehensive and meaningful working process;
- Cozy office in the center of Kharkiv;
- Flexible work schedule.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, identifying problems, opportunities, and multiple solutions;
- Budgeting and financial modelling;
- Planning and monitoring;
- Defining, gathering, and preparing business requirements;
- Preparing software documentation;
- Communicating with tech entrepreneurs and aspiring startup founders from all over the world, management and software engineers on a daily basis.
What we offer you
Great clients and projects
Looking forward to applying your skills? You're on the right way. We work with wide range of clients and projects, addressing challenging issues. You're gonna love it.
Office in the center of Kharkiv
We are sure that cozy working space directly impacts the level of productivity. This is why our office is comfortable for our staff to both work and have some rest.
Super engineering team
We strongly believe that a solid engineering team is our way to success. And we’re proud of each of our guys. When you meet them, you get two for one: a high-skilled mentor and a supportive colleague.
Flexible working hours
We appreciate our employees' efficiency, creating conditions for delivering best outcomes. For us, your performance and result matter more than a number of hours spent at the office.
Personal development plans
Each of team players wants to develop professionally inside the company. We care about this process, making it seamless and supporting our team members at each stage.
Regular performance review
Professional growth is an integral part of our workflow. We attach great importance to your performance, regularly redefining your role inside the team and helping to realize all your potential skills.
We are ready to talk to youSend us your CV