Communications / SMM Specialist
We are currently looking for a Communications/SMM manager who will help solve tasks related to the promotion of our company's brand in social networks on the Ukrainian market.
- A result-oriented team on board with a keen interest in PR and marketing;
- We are open to everything new - you can bring something of your own vision, and we will treat your ideas with due attention;
- You will grow with the company and influence its business processes;
- You can freely express your opinion and receive feedback;
- We clearly understand the direction in which the company should grow and how to develop for you personally.
- Experience in writing various texts: announcements, articles, and posts for corporate social networks;
- Interest in current trends;
- Expertise in working with Telegram, Instagram, Tik-Tok, YouTube, LinkedIn;
- Chatting in comments on socials;
- Understanding the algorithms of social networks;
- Excellent skills in the Ukrainian language;
- English skills at the Intermediate level;
- Competent written and verbal communication;
- Creativity, desire to learn, independence;
- Active life position;
- An open personal profile on social networks.
- Together with the company's management, develop a strategy for promoting the company's Brand as an employer in the labor market;
- Create content for our social networks, and engage in their promotion (Telegram, Instagram, Tik-Tok, YouTube);
- Write scripts for video participants;
- Participate in the creation of newsletters and digests;
- Actively cooperate with technical universities and IT courses;
- Organize educational and other company events;
- Monitor current IT events;
- Organize the company's participation in conferences, job fairs, city events, etc.
- Develop advertising materials and branded products.
What we offer:
- Well-established processes within the company;
- Competent mentor;
- Competent technical management;
- Help with professional issues 24/7;
- Remote work;
- Absence of bureaucracy.
You will need to complete a test task so that we fully understand each other. Send your resume, and we will be glad to see you :)
Send your CV
Our goal is to build high-performing and happy teams.
Why join Codica?
Great clients and projects
We directly work with our clients, who are startups and established businesses from all over the world. Our projects are full-cycle, from the client’s idea to a working solution.
Our management is professional, friendly, open to feedback and suggestions, and always looking for ways to improve our working processes and conditions.
Strong engineering team
We strongly believe that a solid engineering team is our way to success. When you meet them, you get two for one: a high-skilled mentor and a supportive colleague.
Flexible working hours
We appreciate our employees efficiency, and create conditions for delivering best results. This is why we offer flexible working hours for our teammates. Students are welcome!
Personal development plans
Each of our team players wants to grow professionally. We make this process easy with ready development plans for each role. You can track the progress and see what skills you need to acquire.
Regular performance reviews
We regularly analyze your role inside the team, your skills level and help to realize your potential. As a result, your compensation will be competitive, and revised regularly.
We do not just hire someone who will have the required skills — we are looking for people who will become an important part of the team, who will share our values and spirit.
Work from anywhere
We work 100% remotely, so our teammates are free to change their location and working environment. This is possible thanks to our efficient communication and work processes.
Your opinion matters
You will have the opportunity to actively participate in each project discussion, suggest new technologies or your own way to implement a new feature.