Junior React Developer
Codica team is looking for a skilled Junior React Engineer to work on complex web solutions from scratch - custom online marketplaces and SaaS products.
We have a strong team of developers who will always support and help you get involved quickly. From the very first day, our new colleagues work on commercial projects with the support of an experienced mentor. No bench and "training" projects. Only constant feedback and help!
Our tech stack:
We use only up-to-date technologies and libraries in all projects. As a code linter, we use eslint + prettier, which are configured strictly according to our style guides. We use Typescript on all projects and cover functionality with tests using the Jest library. We also have a tested codebase and documentation. For all branches, we use GitLab CI/CD, through which we check code against styleguides and run tests. Deployment is also via GitLab CI/CD.
- Experience with React JS library from 0.5 years;
- Knowledge of TypeScript;
- Experience writing tests (Jest, React Testing Library);
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, experience in adaptive, cross-browser layout;
- Skills in working with project support tools (bug tracking, git, TeamCity);
- Ability to self-study and critical thinking;
- The English language is not lower than Pre-Intermediate (if higher, it will definitely be a plus);
- The ability to work in a team.
Experience with the following will be a plus:
- Experience with React Query;
- Experience with React hook form;
- Knowledge of Rendering Patterns (CSR, SSR, SR);
- Experience with Next.js.
What we offer:
- Personal review once in every 6 months, where we discuss your career and financial prospects;
- We constantly switch between projects and do not stand still;
- We use a clear stack of technologies, allowing to enhance the skills;
- We actively promote the culture of writing code and always do Code Review;
- We always support and help each other.