Junior Ruby on Rails developer
We’re looking for a Junior Ruby/Rails developer who’s willing to join our team of professionals.
Our highly skilled team will support you and will help you quickly get involved in the software development process.
About the project:
Our company is looking for a Junior Ruby on Rails Developer to work for a large Israel startup. Our strong team of developers will always support you and help smoothly integrate into the working process. The project is aimed at building viral questionnaires for better targeting the audience on any customer’s website. You will need to design large-scale production applications and prototypes, develop microservices and separate steps in data processing pipelines.
- Back-end: PostgreSQL, Rails 4, Redis/Sidekiq, ElasticSearch
- Front-End: Sass, React, Sprockets or WebPack
What’s in it for you:
- Efficient development process which continues to evolve together with the team;
- Full involvement in the project development: from clarification of requirements to discussing updates with the team on the client side;
- Professional team on the client side;
- Super professionals on our side.
- 0.5+ years experience with Ruby/Ruby on Rails;
- An active profile on GitHub is a big plus;
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch and Redis will be a plus;
- Intermediate English level.
- Young team of professionals who love what they do;
- Competent technical management;
- Cozy office in the centre of Kharkiv;
- Flexible work schedule.
What we offer you
Great clients and projects
Looking forward to applying your skills? You're on the right way. We work with wide range of clients and projects, addressing challenging issues. You're gonna love it.
Office in the center of Kharkiv
We are sure that cozy working space directly impacts the level of productivity. This is why our office is comfortable for our staff to both work and have some rest.
Super engineering team
We strongly believe that a solid engineering team is our way to success. And we’re proud of each of our guys. When you meet them, you get two for one: a high-skilled mentor and a supportive colleague.
Flexible working hours
We appreciate our employees' efficiency, creating conditions for delivering best outcomes. For us, your performance and result matter more than a number of hours spent at the office.
Personal development plans
Each of team players wants to develop professionally inside the company. We care about this process, making it seamless and supporting our team members at each stage.
Regular performance review
Professional growth is an integral part of our workflow. We attach great importance to your performance, regularly redefining your role inside the team and helping to realize all your potential skills.
Want to know more about us?Our company