Junior Ruby on Rails developer
We are a young and ambitious company with a positive experience in launching different services and products in both b2c и b2b spheres. Our team is currently looking for a Junior Ruby on Rails Developer to work for international startups.
We have customers mainly from the USA, Australia, Israel, Germany, and Holland.
Codica develops cool web solutions using modern technologies with the main focus being Custom Web Apps development, especially Marketplaces, SaaS and Progressive Web Apps.
We consider both beginners and slightly more experienced professionals for this job opening. Our strong team of developers will always support you and help smoothly integrate into the working process.
Our main technology stack
Back-end: PostgreSQL, Rails 6, Rspec, Redis/Sidekiq, ElasticSearch Front-End: React, Redux, Typescript, CSS-in-JS, Webpack
What exactly we want to see in our future teammate:
- Responsibility, self-discipline, desire to progress;
- Minimum or slightly above minimum experience writing Ruby / Rails code;
- Understanding of CS basics (data structures, some algorithms, patterns);
- Understanding the basics of the web (http, forms, api, layout);
- Understanding the basics of the database (SQL, queries with all kinds of joins);
- English skills enough to read the documentation (Intermediate and higher).
What we offer you
- Comprehensive help from experienced colleagues 24/7;
- Established and and flexible workflow;
- An opportunity to make a real contribution to the development of a serious project;
- Decent earnings that will grow along with your competencies;
- Flexible work schedule. We consider, among other things, senior students;
- Office in the very center of the city.
Even if you have little to none experience, but still willing to get some, please get in touch - we’ll talk it out.
Little note, we require a test task to be completed.