Junior Ruby on Rails developer
We are a young and ambitious company with a positive experience in launching different services and products in both b2c и b2b spheres. Our team is currently looking for a Junior Ruby on Rails Developer to work for international startups.
We have customers mainly from the USA, Australia, Israel, Germany, and Holland.
Codica develops cool web solutions using modern technologies with the main focus being Custom Web Apps development, especially Marketplaces, SaaS and Progressive Web Apps.
We consider both beginners and slightly more experienced professionals for this job opening. Our strong team of developers will always support you and help smoothly integrate into the working process.
Our main technology stack
Back-end: PostgreSQL, Rails 6, Rspec, Redis/Sidekiq, ElasticSearch Front-End: React, Redux, Typescript, CSS-in-JS, Webpack
What exactly we want to see in our future teammate:
- Responsibility, self-discipline, desire to progress;
- Minimum or slightly above minimum experience writing Ruby / Rails code;
- Understanding of CS basics (data structures, some algorithms, patterns);
- Understanding the basics of the web (http, forms, api, layout);
- Understanding the basics of the database (SQL, queries with all kinds of joins);
- English skills enough to read the documentation (Intermediate and higher).
What we offer you
- Comprehensive help from experienced colleagues 24/7;
- Established and and flexible workflow;
- An opportunity to make a real contribution to the development of a serious project;
- Decent earnings that will grow along with your competencies;
- Flexible work schedule. We consider, among other things, senior students;
- Office in the very center of the city.
Even if you have little to none experience, but still willing to get some, please get in touch - we’ll talk it out.
Little note, we require a test task to be completed.
Send your CV
Our goal is to build high-performing and happy teams.
What we offer you
Great clients and projects
Looking forward to applying your skills? You're on the right way. We work with wide range of clients and projects, addressing challenging issues. You're gonna love it.
Office in the center of Kharkiv
We are sure that cozy working space directly impacts the level of productivity. This is why our office is comfortable for our staff to both work and have some rest.
Super engineering team
We strongly believe that a solid engineering team is our way to success. And we’re proud of each of our guys. When you meet them, you get two for one: a high-skilled mentor and a supportive colleague.
Flexible working hours
We appreciate our employees' efficiency, creating conditions for delivering best outcomes. For us, your performance and result matter more than a number of hours spent at the office.
Personal development plans
Each of team players wants to develop professionally inside the company. We care about this process, making it seamless and supporting our team members at each stage.
Regular performance review
Professional growth is an integral part of our workflow. We attach great importance to your performance, regularly redefining your role inside the team and helping to realize all your potential skills.
Want to know more about us?Our company