Codica team is looking for a specialist who solves marketing problems and attracts customers with the help of content.
Our marketer is a strategist who wants and loves to work with English texts, develops content plans, and is responsible for the competent distribution of such content.
We develop complex web and mobile applications from scratch. One of the startups we worked on was acquired by GoDaddy, a market leader in web hosting.
Also, we create full-cycle web solutions, from design to support. Our clients are mainly from the USA, UK, Australia, Israel, Germany, and the Netherlands. All our customers leave requests on our site.
We have already established the process of content development and distribution. Now, our blog has more than 150 quality articles. We have a client funnel, a YouTube channel, and an email newsletter.
Our creative marketing team includes copywriters and designers.
- We have a great team that is keenly interested in marketing
- We are open to everything new. You can add something of your own. We will take this with due regard
- You will grow with the company and influence its business processes
- You will be able to freely express your opinion and receive feedback
- We have a clear understanding of where to grow companies and how to grow you
- 1+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- English at an Advanced level
- Understanding the principles of B2B sales in IT
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics reports
- Experience in creating content plans
- Experience in creating promotional content
- Text editing and proofreading skills
- Understanding the basics of SEO and the principles of website promotion
- Desire to develop a YouTube channel
- Tracking trends in IT
- Ability to plan and organize your own work
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate the work of your teammates
- Ability to analyze the market and competitors
- Building a strategy to promote the company and its implementation
- Increasing traffic, lead generation, and conversions on the company's resources
- Optimizing our website and increasing its conversion rates
- Working with the company's blog: content planning, control, proofreading, further promotion
- Updating the website and creating new pages (landing pages, etc.)
- Creating and updating marketing materials (marketing kit)
- Creating a content plan for our resources and monitoring its implementation (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Planning, coordination, and control of other team members’ work
Would be a plus:
- Experience in running your blog
- Experience in writing technical articles
- Higher education (philology/journalism, marketing)
What we offer:
- Career growth with no limits
- Ability to practice different strategies
- Competent technical management
- Well-developed processes within the company
- Flexible work schedule
- Full remote or hybrid work (offices in Kyiv and Kharkiv)
Send your CV
Our goal is to build high-performing and happy teams.