Codica team is looking for a NodeJS Developer. We have a strong team of developers who will support you and help you quickly get involved in the software development process.
We have a strong team of developers who will always support and help you get involved quickly. From the very first day, our new colleagues work on commercial projects with the support of an experienced mentor. No bench and "training" projects. Only constant feedback and help!
How we work:
- We work on complex web solutions from scratch - custom online marketplaces and SaaS products.
- We choose the most promising projects among customer requests on our website.
- We work directly with our customers, helping them to design and develop their products from scratch.
- All projects start off with Discovery Session, when we clarify the requirements of the client as accurately as possible, prepare specifications and prototypes.
- We provide a full development cycle.
- DevOps culture: we always use AWS from the start of each project and automate CI/CD.
- We refuse boring projects and toxic clients.
- Not outstaffing.
- We work remotely.
Our tech stack:
For all branches, we use GitLab CI/CD, through which we check the code for style guides (Rubocop) and vulnerabilities (Brakeman), and we use Dunler audit to find libraries that need updating.
All functionality is covered by tests. We use RSpec. Tests are also run on CI/CD. All projects are Dockerized. It helps to avoid installing any additional packages for each project. All our infrastructure is located on AWS. The deployment also occurs via GitLab CI/CD.
- Solid knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and general principles of code arrangement
- Knowledge of Node.js and NestJS framework
- Ability to write API and experience with Rest API
- Experience in working with databases: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Solid knowledge of Git, Docker, Swagger
- Knowledge of AWS also will be a plus
- Ability to learn independently, critical thinking
- English level: Intermediate (the higher - the better)
What we offer:
- Personal review once in every 6 months, where we discuss your career and financial prospects
- We constantly switch between projects and do not stand still
- We use a clear stack of technologies, allowing to enhance the skills
- We actively promote the culture of writing code and always do Code Review
- We always support and help each other