Codica has an open position in our growing business team. We are looking for an initiative, proactive, ambitious, and assertive Project Manager.
We are interested in a person able to be easily engaged in existing projects, meet our clients' requirements, and be a part of our development team. We welcome a result-driven manager rather than just a professional experience.
Our strong team of managers will always support and help you get involved quickly.
- 0.5+ year of experience on the same position;
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills;
- Ability to compose project plans, estimates, and business proposals;
- Good spoken and written English skills (Upper Intermediate at least);
- Self-dependence (not in words, but in practice).
- Be an active part of a fast-growing team;
- Create, prioritize, and adjust the product backlog according to customer goals;
- Daily communication with the company's clients;
- Take part in the estimation process of new projects;
- Plan tasks for a team involved in the project and control the progress of the project;
- Coordinate deliverables.
- Personal review once in every 6 months, where we discuss your career and financial prospects;
- Possibility to make a significant contribution to the development of a complex project;
- Help on any professional questions 24/7;
- Fully remote work with a flexible schedule.