Codica invites a QA Engineer to work on complex web solutions. A professional team will always support and help you quickly join the process.
We develop complex web solutions from scratch — marketplaces, SaaS, PWA, and mobile apps. All projects are developed and supported with Docker and within the AWS infrastructure. We love quality products and work closely with foreign customers.
Our QA engineers work within the full STLC from the early stages of development. They analyze, add up and clarify requirements, plan activities, formulate test plans, and prepare test documentation in Testrail. They perform functional and non-functional testing and work with OWASP ZAP, Burp Suite, Postman, and Fiddler. They perform bug tracking and ticket management in Jira and Trello.
- 1+ years of experience in web testing;
- English level: Upper Intermediate or above (we communicate with clients and draw up documentation in English only);
- Understanding of the principles of client-server web applications;
- Basic understanding of working with APIs;
- Experience in UI/UX testing;
- Experience with bug-tracking systems;
- Experience with testing documentation maintenance;
- Ability to analyze information and pay attention to details.
Would be a plus:
- Automated testing skills;
- Experience with Selenium, Playwright, or similar frameworks for automating web testing.
What we offer:
- Personal review every 6 months, where we honestly and essentially discuss your career and financial prospects;
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with a mentor (once every two months), discussing specific personal tasks and near-term prospects;
- A team that constantly improves their knowledge and is always ready to share their experience;
- Opportunity to switch between projects: we don't stand still with one project;
- Opportunity to actively participate in the discussion of each project and all processes in general;
- Professional training compensation program;
- Professional management that is open to suggestions and improves work processes and conditions;
- Constant support and help to each other.
We have a friendly team, the ability to influence the company's processes, flexible working conditions, and a loyal, fun-friendly atmosphere.
You will need to complete a test task so that we fully understand each other :)
Send your CV
Our goal is to build high-performing and happy teams.