Codica team is looking for a skilled React Engineer with at least 1 year of commercial experience to work on complex web solutions from scratch - custom online marketplaces and SaaS products.
We have a strong team of developers who will always support and help you get involved quickly. From the very first day, our new colleagues work on commercial projects with the support of an experienced mentor. No bench and "training" projects. Only constant feedback and help!
How we work:
- We choose the most promising projects among customer requests on our website.
- We work directly with our customers, helping them to design and develop their products from scratch.
- All projects start off with Discovery Session, when we clarify the requirements of the client as accurately as possible, prepare specifications and prototypes.
- We provide a full development cycle.
- DevOps culture: we always use AWS from the start of each project and automate CI/CD.
- We refuse boring projects and toxic clients.
- Not outstaffing.
- We work remotely.
Our tech stack:
We use only cutting-edge technologies and libraries on all projects. As a code liner, we use eslint + prittier, configured solely per our style guides. On all projects, we use Typescript and cover functionality with tests through the Jest library. We also have a tested codebase and documentation. For all branches, we use GitLab CI/CD, through which we check the code for style guides and run tests. Deployment is also performed via GitLab CI/CD.
- Experience with the React JS library for six months TypeScript knowledge
- Experience with Redux, ES2017 +, Webpack, Babel
- Experience in writing tests (Jest, React Testing Library) Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, the experience with an adaptive, cross-browser layout
- Skills to work with project support tools (bug tracking, git, TeamCity)
- Ability to self-study, critical thinking
- English language not lower than Pre-Intermediate (if higher - will be a plus)
- The ability to work in a team
Experience with the following will be a plus:
- Rendering Patterns (CSR, SSR, SR)
What we offer:
- Personal review once in every 6 months, where we discuss your career and financial prospects
- We constantly switch between projects and do not stand still
- We use a clear stack of technologies, allowing to enhance the skills
- We actively promote the culture of writing code and always do Code Review
- We always support and help each other