Codica team is looking for a skilled React Engineer to work on complex web solutions from scratch - custom online marketplaces and SaaS products.
We have a strong team of developers who will always support and help you get involved quickly. From the very first day, our new colleagues work on commercial projects with the support of an experienced mentor. No bench and "training" projects. Only constant feedback and help!
Our tech stack:
We use only up-to-date technologies and libraries in all projects. As a code linter, we use eslint + prettier, which are configured strictly according to our style guides. We use Typescript on all projects and cover functionality with tests using the Jest library. We also have a tested codebase and documentation. For all branches, we use GitLab CI/CD, through which we check code against styleguides and run tests. Deployment is also via GitLab CI/CD.
- Commercial experience of working with the React JS library - 1.5 years;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience writing tests (Jest, React Testing Library);
- Confident knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and experience in adaptive, cross-browser layout;
- Experience with project support tools (bug tracking, git, TeamCity);
- Knowledge of Rendering Patterns (CSR, SSR, SR);
- English language - no lower than Intermediate.
Experience with the following will be a plus:
- Product Oriented Mindset – understanding the concept of developing a complete product;
- Independence and responsibility;
- Experience in managing small teams within the project;
- Experience in managing the development of your project section;
- Participation in Pull Requests Review;
- The ability to work in a team.
What we offer:
- Personal review once in every 6 months, where we discuss your career and financial prospects;
- We constantly switch between projects and do not stand still;
- We use a clear stack of technologies, allowing to enhance the skills;
- We actively promote the culture of writing code and always do Code Review;
- We always support and help each other.
Send your CV
Our goal is to build high-performing and happy teams.