Codica team is looking for a skilled React Engineer with at least 2 years of commercial experience to work on complex web solutions from scratch - Marketplaces, SaaS, and PWA.
How we work:
- We choose the most promising projects among customer requests on our website.
- We work directly with our customers, helping them to design and develop their products from scratch.
- All projects start off with Discovery Session, when we clarify the requirements of the client as accurately as possible, prepare specifications and prototypes.
- We provide a full development cycle.
- DevOps culture: we always use AWS from the start of each project and automate CI / CD.
- We refuse boring projects and toxic clients.
- Not outstaffing.
Some examples of our projects:
- Car Marketplace (platform with 90+ websites) - https://www.cargebeya.com/
- Printing Machines Marketplace - https://machinex.com/buy-machine
- Funeral Homes SaaS - https://www.parting.com/
About the current projects:
We are working on an awesome and large-scale marketplace for the UK market that works simultaneously with products and services. The project is from scratch, with a new stack, and no legacy.
Back-end is on Ruby on Rails, and all Front-end is on ReactJS. TypeScript, NextJS, integration with the Stripe payment system, and Elasticsearch search engine are also used on the front-end.
If you have:
- Experience in working with these frameworks: React JS, Redux
- Experience of work with TypeScript
- Experience of work with NextJS
- Experience of work with ElasticSearch is desirable
- Experience in writing automated tests
- Written English enough for correspondence with the customer.
And meet our requirements:
- Product Oriented Mindset - understanding the concept of holistic product development
- Participation in planning of technical architecture, its testing and making well-considered decisions taking into account the goals of the project
- Active interaction within the cross-functional team
- Experience in managing small teams within the project
- Manage the development of your part of the project
- Experience with complex codebases
- Writing quality and supported code
- Participation in the Pull Requests Review
- Independence and responsibility
You are very welcome on board!
Experience with the following will be a plus:
- Material UI
- Redux Toolkit
We offer: Cozy, spacious office in the center of Kharkov, a friendly team, an opportunity to influence the company's processes, flexible working conditions, loyal fun-friendly and pet-friendly atmosphere.
Find Codica 2020 Recap in our blog: https://www.codica.com/blog/codica-results-2020/
Send your CV
Our goal is to build high-performing and happy teams.
What we offer you
Great clients and projects
Looking forward to applying your skills? You're on the right way. We work with wide range of clients and projects, addressing challenging issues. You're gonna love it.
Office in the center of Kharkiv
We are sure that cozy working space directly impacts the level of productivity. This is why our office is comfortable for our staff to both work and have some rest.
Super engineering team
We strongly believe that a solid engineering team is our way to success. And we’re proud of each of our guys. When you meet them, you get two for one: a high-skilled mentor and a supportive colleague.
Flexible working hours
We appreciate our employees' efficiency, creating conditions for delivering best outcomes. For us, your performance and result matter more than a number of hours spent at the office.
Personal development plans
Each of team players wants to develop professionally inside the company. We care about this process, making it seamless and supporting our team members at each stage.
Regular performance review
Professional growth is an integral part of our workflow. We attach great importance to your performance, regularly redefining your role inside the team and helping to realize all your potential skills.
Want to know more about us?Our company