Ruby / Ruby on Rails developer
We’re looking for an experienced Ruby/Rails developer who’s willing to join our team of professionals.
You’ll get the opportunity to work on high-tech projects, communicate with clients, solve complex tasks, and improve our current development team’s performance.
- 2+ years experience in commercial application development using Ruby / Rails;
- Experience with RSpec (TDD / BDD);
- Experience with single-page application development with React.js or Vue.js;
- Intermediate English level (speaking, writing emails and messages, reading and writing technical documentation).
- Young team of professionals who love what they do;
- Competent technical management;
- Cozy office in the center of Kharkiv;
- Flexible work schedule.
- Develop and support high-load system architectures;
- Analyze application code and design to identify and eliminate technical issues;
- Identify code smells and refactor using design patterns and accepted standards;
- Estimate tasks and work to meet deadlines, reporting promptly on any necessary rescheduling or changes to deadlines;
- Design, develop and support Ruby/Ruby on Rails web applications;
- Test applications using unit tests and functional testing, following company standards and industry best practices;
- Review code and effectively share feedback regarding architectural solutions implemented by other developers.
What we offer you
Great clients and projects
Looking forward to applying your skills? You're on the right way. We work with wide range of clients and projects, addressing challenging issues. You're gonna love it.
Office in the center of Kharkiv
We are sure that cozy working space directly impacts the level of productivity. This is why our office is comfortable for our staff to both work and have some rest.
Super engineering team
We strongly believe that a solid engineering team is our way to success. And we’re proud of each of our guys. When you meet them, you get two for one: a high-skilled mentor and a supportive colleague.
Flexible working hours
We appreciate our employees' efficiency, creating conditions for delivering best outcomes. For us, your performance and result matter more than a number of hours spent at the office.
Personal development plans
Each of team players wants to develop professionally inside the company. We care about this process, making it seamless and supporting our team members at each stage.
Regular performance review
Professional growth is an integral part of our workflow. We attach great importance to your performance, regularly redefining your role inside the team and helping to realize all your potential skills.
Want to know more about us?Our company