Ruby / Ruby on Rails developer
We are looking for a skilled Ruby on Rails Engineer with at least 2 years of commercial experience to work on complex web solutions from scratch - Marketplaces, SaaS, and PWA.
How we work:
- We choose the most promising projects among customer requests on our website.
- We work directly with our customers, helping them to design and develop their products from scratch.
- All projects start off with Discovery Session, when we clarify the requirements of the client as accurately as possible, prepare specifications and prototypes.
- We provide a full development cycle.
- DevOps culture: we always use AWS from the start of each project and automate CI / CD.
- We refuse boring projects and toxic clients.
- Not outstaffing.
Some examples of our projects:
- Car Marketplace (platform with 90+ websites) - https://www.cargebeya.com/
- Printing Machines Marketplace - https://machinex.com/buy-machine
- Funeral Homes SaaS - https://www.parting.com/
About the current projects:
We are working on an awesome and large-scale marketplace for the UK market that works simultaneously with products and services now. The project is from scratch, with a new stack, and no legacy.
Back-end is on Ruby on Rails, and all Front-end is on ReactJS.
If you have:
- Good knowledge of Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- Experience in working with PostgreSQL (database design and optimization)
- Experience working with ElasticSearch (desirable)
- Experience with AWS is desirable (general idea of services)
- Experience with Docker is desirable
- Experience in writing automated tests
- Written English enough for correspondence with the customer.
And meet our requirements:
- Product Oriented Mindset - understanding the concept of holistic product development
- Participation in planning of technical architecture, its testing and making well-considered decisions taking into account the goals of the project
- Active interaction within the cross-functional team
- Experience in managing small teams within the project
- Manage the development of your part of the project
- Experience with complex codebases
- Writing quality and supported code
- Participation in the Pull Requests Review
- Independence and responsibility
You are very welcome on board!
A Cozy, spacious office in the center of Kharkov, a friendly professional team, an opportunity to influence the company's processes, flexible working conditions, and a loyal fun-friendly and pet-friendly atmosphere.
Find Codica 2020 Recap in our blog: https://www.codica.com/blog/codica-results-2020/