SMM / Communications Specialist
Codica is looking for a creative Communications / Social Media Marketer interested in the IT domain, who loves working with English content.
Our highly skilled team will support you and will help you quickly get involved in the process.
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher
- Experience in employer branding or managing creative content for business Social Media channels (experience in both would be perfect)
- Experience of work with such platforms as Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- Interest in the latest software development and tech trends
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication
- Quick learner
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
Would be a plus:
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Understanding of IT domain
- Experience with Facebook ads and YouTube
- Ability to work with visual content
- Coordinate the company’s presence across social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, Medium, Dev.to). This will include preparing social media plans, creating texts and visuals (our designers will help you), publishing posts according to the schedule.
- Adapt the existing content (articles, news, posts) in accordance with various formats.
- Content promotion on existing channels and platforms, as well as research of new ones.
- Launch of paid ad campaigns, results analysis.
- Assist the marketing team with various tasks, including research and analysis, content creation, etc.
What we offer you
Great clients and projects
Looking forward to applying your skills? You're on the right way. We work with wide range of clients and projects, addressing challenging issues. You're gonna love it.
Office in the center of Kharkiv
We are sure that cozy working space directly impacts the level of productivity. This is why our office is comfortable for our staff to both work and have some rest.
Super engineering team
We strongly believe that a solid engineering team is our way to success. And we’re proud of each of our guys. When you meet them, you get two for one: a high-skilled mentor and a supportive colleague.
Flexible working hours
We appreciate our employees' efficiency, creating conditions for delivering best outcomes. For us, your performance and result matter more than a number of hours spent at the office.
Personal development plans
Each of team players wants to develop professionally inside the company. We care about this process, making it seamless and supporting our team members at each stage.
Regular performance review
Professional growth is an integral part of our workflow. We attach great importance to your performance, regularly redefining your role inside the team and helping to realize all your potential skills.
Want to know more about us?Our company