We are looking for an independent writer who loves working with texts in English. We need a person who will help us create 100% original, analytical, meaningful, and high-value articles, following a set style and structure.
- Experience as a copywriter for 1 year;
- Advanced English level;
- Understanding the specifics of web development and web technologies;
- Experience in writing technical articles in English;
- Ability to search for the necessary information, analyze and draw conclusions;
- Ability to explain technically complex things in simple human language;
- Understanding the basics of SEO text optimization (knowing what "keys," "spam," and "water").
As a plus
- Completed programming courses;
- Previous experience in software development or testing;
- Higher technical education (computer science, computer engineering, information technology).
- No limitation on your creativity and using new ideas;
- Competent and involved management;
- Possibilities for professional development and growth;
- Well-organized processes within the company and regular feedback;
- Young and growing team of professionals who love what they do;
- Help on any professional questions 24/7;
- Flexible work schedule.
- Working with technical texts - writing and preparing technical content according to the provided requirements and examples, exclusively in English (for the company website, blog, other resources, and online media);
- Working with the content plan and making suggestions for its improvement;
- Knowledge of current industry trends;
- Communication with teams from the technical departments to obtain the necessary information (Developers, DevOps, QA, etc.).
Send your CV
Our goal is to build high-performing and happy teams.
Why join Codica?
Great clients and projects
We directly work with our clients, who are startups and established businesses from all over the world. Our projects are full-cycle, from the client’s idea to a working solution.
Our management is professional, friendly, open to feedback and suggestions, and always looking for ways to improve our working processes and conditions.
Strong engineering team
We strongly believe that a solid engineering team is our way to success. When you meet them, you get two for one: a high-skilled mentor and a supportive colleague.
Flexible working hours
We appreciate our employees efficiency, and create conditions for delivering best results. This is why we offer flexible working hours for our teammates. Students are welcome!
Personal development plans
Each of our team players wants to grow professionally. We make this process easy with ready development plans for each role. You can track the progress and see what skills you need to acquire.
Regular performance reviews
We regularly analyze your role inside the team, your skills level and help to realize your potential. As a result, your compensation will be competitive, and revised regularly.
We do not just hire someone who will have the required skills — we are looking for people who will become an important part of the team, who will share our values and spirit.
Work from anywhere
We work 100% remotely, so our teammates are free to change their location and working environment. This is possible thanks to our efficient communication and work processes.
Your opinion matters
You will have the opportunity to actively participate in each project discussion, suggest new technologies or your own way to implement a new feature.