Vue.js Frontend Developer
We’re looking for a beginner or a more experienced Vue.js developer to join us.
We have a highly skilled team that will support you and will help to quickly get involved in the software development process.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and main principles of adaptive layout;
- Understanding of basic principles of OOP;
- Experience with other programming languages will be a plus;
- Teamwork experience using Git;
- At least Intermediate English level.
What we offer:
- Established flexible workflow;
- Work on new projects from the very beginning;
- Help on any professional questions 24/7;
- An opportunity to make a real contribution to the development of a serious project;
- A transparent system of wages review and salary increase;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the center of Kharkiv.
Why join Codica?
Great clients and projects
We directly work with our clients, who are startups and established businesses from all over the world. Our projects are full-cycle, from the client’s idea to a working solution.
Our management is professional, friendly, open to feedback and suggestions, and always looking for ways to improve our working processes and conditions.
Strong engineering team
We strongly believe that a solid engineering team is our way to success. When you meet them, you get two for one: a high-skilled mentor and a supportive colleague.
Flexible working hours
We appreciate our employees efficiency, and create conditions for delivering best results. This is why we offer flexible working hours for our teammates. Students are welcome!
Personal development plans
Each of our team players wants to grow professionally. We make this process easy with ready development plans for each role. You can track the progress and see what skills you need to acquire.
Regular performance reviews
We regularly analyze your role inside the team, your skills level and help to realize your potential. As a result, your compensation will be competitive, and revised regularly.
We do not just hire someone who will have the required skills — we are looking for people who will become an important part of the team, who will share our values and spirit.
Office in the city center
Our working space is cozy and located in the center of Kharkiv — close to Naukova metro station. Our teams work in comfortable office rooms, not a noisy open space.
Your opinion matters
You will have the opportunity to actively participate in each project discussion, suggest new technologies or your own way to implement a new feature.