We bind ourselves to protect the privacy of our website visitors.
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide to subscribe to our email newsletters and/or download our content (including your name and email address).
Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can unsubscribe any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- send you event announcements, updates on hot vacancies and other company news, if you have requested it (you can unsubscribe any time if you no longer need these updates).
- enable you to download our PDF materials.
We will not send your personal data to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing without your explicit consent.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
All your personal data you have granted will be stored on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You can use your browser settings to block some cookies according to your wishes. Be aware that blocking some cookies may prevent you from working with all functions of the website properly.
Cookies do not contain any information that could personally identify a user, but personal information about you which is kept by our company may be linked to the data stored in and obtained from cookies.
Using our contact form, you may leave your name, email address, the source from where you heard about Codica. It is also possible to leave more details related to your request that allows us to provide more detailed private consultations via email and calls. We will not use the information from the contact form except for answering your request. The personal data will be erased when it is no longer necessary for the original purpose (replying to the questions raised and comments).
There are hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites on Codica website.
We have no control over and assume no liability for, the privacy policies and practices provided by third parties.
Our website has the following social media buttons on the website:
Visiting these websites may result in collecting your personal data even if you are not registered on these services. In case, you are already authorized on the mentioned social media websites, the operator of the social network may identify your account details.
Our website uses web analytics tools that apply such technologies as cookies, website tags, and other tracking technologies to track visitors of the website and provide the analysis related to the users‘ visiting of our website. Codica collects the generated information related to the location, time of the visits, amount of web-pages visited on the website.
This policy may be updated on occasions and the new version will be published on our website.
You ought to check this page at times to make sure that you are satisfied with any changes to this policy.
We may inform you about changes to this policy by email.
This website is owned and operated by Codica OU.
10152 Vesivärava 50-201, Tallinn, Estonia
Our development office is located in Ukraine, Kharkiv, 21 Kosmichna str.
You can contact us:
- by using our website contact form;
- by telephone: +380977789031 (Ukraine);
- by email: email@example.com.