Insurance Progressive Web Application for Babel Cover
Learn how Codica helped Babel Cover create an intuitive insurance progressive web app (PWA) for bicycle riders and save costs on mobile app development.
- Build a fast-loading and user-friendly mobile application for the insurance industry, which would enable users to:
- - quickly and easily purchase an insurance policy
- - report an incident right from their mobile phones.
- Create a customer loyalty program by providing a cashback (called ‘rewards’) in case there were no incidents during the insurance period. The purpose is to encourage bicycle riders to drive carefully and see after their property.
- Provide users with an ultra-secure data storage and payment processing, including private e-wallets that hold customers’ rewards. Make stored data accessible only to users of this web app for insurance.
- Built a Progressive Web App which allowed Babel Cover to significantly cut costs on mobile app development and launch faster, at the same time providing its end-users with an enhanced mobile experience.
- Integrated Blockchain helped to build an insurance web app with safe payments processing. This integration made the PWA delivered a great web solution for the insurance domain.
- The application created has an effective and easy-to-manage administration panel, allowing to control the data and update the conditions when necessary.
- Embedded a complex logic and high accuracy of all the insurance calculations depending on the chosen scenarios. This step was essential to build an insurance web application that meets compliance regulations.
- The Progressive Web App delivered is ready for scaling by adding new products in the future.
Progressive Web App
UX and UI design
Blockchain (ChainLocker) integration
Insurance calculations logic
Customer loyalty program
Ruby on Rails
Let’s build a great custom product together
- 1. We will contact you within 1 business day to discuss the next steps.
- 2. In the meantime, you can check our Case Studies and our Blog.
- 3. We will sign the NDA if required, and start the project discussion.
- 4. Our custom software development experts will analyze your requirements and suggest the best ways to bring your idea to life.