Custom marketplace for trading domain names
Learn how the Codica team helped the customer to redesign old functionality and develop new significant features for the Dan platform for selling domain names.
- Make editing the domains in the Portfolio table more comfortable without wasting time. Also, make it possible to renew many domains with just one click.
- Process vast data simultaneously and optimize search, filters, and sorting mechanisms. Moreover, implement an infinite scroll that allows operating with thousand domains on one page instead of complex pagination.
- Create a pixel-perfect UI of the Portfolio page and improve the whole navigation bar of the platform for a better user experience.
- Test the functionality very thoroughly. The Portfolio is the website's core that is connected with all other valuable parts of the online marketplace platform. To totally avoid releasing complex functionality with critical bugs for 4 million active users per month.
- Adapt the aftermarket domain names platform for all screens of devices. Make all desktop functions available on mobile/tablet versions.
- Implemented a valuable toolbar for bulk changes. Added the ability to edit domain options, which were previously not available in the portfolio. Now, there is no need to go to another page to edit parameters.
- Significantly improved overall platform optimization. Optimized search algorithm and made it possible to combine your existing search query with the filter options and sorting. Moreover, customized a quick infinite scroll instead of endless pagination. Also, accelerated bulk changes, import, and export of domains.
- Provided UI redesign of all components on the page. Redesigned the navigation bar and made it expandable to take up less space on the domains marketplace.
- Completely revamped the mobile designs to provide the best user experience. It is now easier to manage your domain portfolio directly from your mobile phone or tablet.
- Added a feature to create domain categories and then share them on the public page of the seller. Buyers can filter by this category the seller’s domains.
Best UX with revamped mobile designs
Portfolio UI upgrade
Custom domain categories
Added toolbar for bulk changes
Enhanced table functionality
How it works
Ruby on Rails
TanStack Query & Table
React Hook Form
Let’s build a great custom product together!
- 1. Our Sales Manager Taya will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- 2. We will sign the NDA if required, and start the project discussion.
- 3. Our custom software development experts will analyze your requirements and suggest the best ways to bring your idea to life.