Online marketplace platform in Australia for Tradeaboat
Learn how Codica delivered an online marketplace for boats, redesigned the platform to look fresh, made it mobile-friendly, and maintained integrations with third-party providers and systems.
Celso Prado, Digital General Manager at the Adventures Group
- Redesign the previous platform and create a new platform for the marketplace for boats, which would be visually-appealing and mobile-friendly.
- Increase private listings submissions and the number of leads generated to advertisers.
- Maintain third-party integrations with service providers who provide content and dealer inventory management systems.
- Built a modern, robust and fast loading web solution. This positively influenced the platform’s ranking, increasing the number of user visits.
- Created a Progressive Web App which improved user experience on mobile devices, and enabled Trade A Boat to receive more conversions.
- Arranged valid synchronization of the data between the marketplace for boats and CDS platform to connect various dealers CMS/CRM inventory management systems. This way, the platform handles advertisements all over Australia.
- Customized the function of choosing different packages to promote advertisements and increase sales for private sellers and dealers.
- Created a new UI and UX design for the boat sales website, to make it user-friendly, which led to increasing users' involvement and engagement.
User- and mobile-friendly platform
Website optimization for search engines
Third-party services integration
Convenient product card
Simple ad creation
Promotional packages for sellers
Dashboard for advertisers
How it works
Ruby on Rails